Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: shipping code

  1. #1
    Inactive Member marymax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 19th, 2004
    Posts
    491
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    does anyone have the free shipping code number for AG

  2. #2
    Inactive Member wesew4's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2004
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    MaryMax I used the A58116 code Friday and it still worked.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member marymax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 19th, 2004
    Posts
    491
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thank you thank you thank you......I will give it a shot

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Melissa*Olivia's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    515
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, that's the one I used this morning, and it worked.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member wesew4's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2004
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You'll have to tell us what you order. Now if our order would only hurry up and come.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member marymax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 19th, 2004
    Posts
    491
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am so ashamed of myself.....I resorted to taking my quarters to the bank to pay for this....I ordered Hallie, Gwen, two country day sets, two Heart to Heart sets and two Chocolate Cherry outfit sets...a great deal with free shipping and can you believe all that for $100.00

  7. #7
    Inactive Member MaryCarly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mary, it sounds like a great order to me. Those sweet babies of yours are going to get new outfits without you breaking the bank. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] Smart! Very Smart!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    Don't you just love the code? [img]smile.gif[/img]

    It brings [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] ! ! ! !

  8. #8
    Inactive Member marymax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 19th, 2004
    Posts
    491
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got all that with my quarters...I always throw them in a jar.....now the jar has one....lol..but look at all the prezzies....

  9. #9
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mary - I love your sig picture. Your twins are so cute in their patriotic outfits.

    FYI - I keep the codes in the sticky section at the top of our board. If you notice a code not working or a new code beginning, please put it in the sticky section for everyone to reference.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •